Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Shea Moisture Products at Walgreens


Shea Moisture Products
Now available at Walgreens stores

All the hair forums and blogs are buzzing about the Shea Moisture line which is now available at Walgreens stores.  The drugstore chain is doing a BOGO this week on all of the items in the line so if you've been thinking about trying it out, now is the time! 

Prior to this, the Shea Moisture line was only available at Target stores or online at Target.com.  The products are made with natural and organic ingredients and are very affordable with each item going for $9.99 USD. 



Shea Moisture's
Dandruff & Dry Scalp Elixir

Even with all of the excitement on this promotion, I still wasn't too sure that the Walgreens in my area would have the Shea Moisture line stocked yet.  So tonight I decided to stroll by the hair aisle just to check and see if they had it.  There wasn't any Shea Moisture to be found.  I figured that maybe this Walgreens was a little bit late but then I stopped by the new items near the door and found a very small display with maybe five items from the line.  There were only one or two of each item.  I'm hoping that there will be some Curl Enhancing Smoothie left when I get around to shopping this Friday.  I already told my husband that I'm gearin' up for a product haul this week so look out Walgreens, I'm comin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails