Friday, October 3, 2014

My Bali Girl Synthetic Wig by Freetress

www.curlyincolorado.com bali girl synthetic wig by freetress
I'm wearing Bali Girl,
a synthetic wig by Freetress
I had this brilliant idea this summer that I would give protective styling a try.  It's a great way to retain length while rocking a style that keeps your hair up and out of the way.  I like to change things up though so these styles never last for me.  That's why I figured I would just try a wig so that I could wear my own hair whenever I wanted.  Thing is, the Freetress Bali Girl wig I picked up this summer was only my second ever!  The last wig I bought, I wore a couple times and then put it away.

I was pretty excited with this one though because the front of it looked similar to my hair when I wear it straight.  My husband didn't even realize it was a wig until I told him.  Still, I just had to tweak it a bit here and there.  It was longer than I expected and it also had long bangs.  Check out my video to see how I adjusted it.






Update on My Bali Girl Synthetic Full Cap Wig by Freetress




WATCH MY INITIAL REVIEW ON THE BALI GIRL WIG HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails