Wednesday, October 2, 2013

My Staple Hair Products

As a follow-up to my No Heat Challenge video, I decided to let everyone know what hair products I'll be using over the next few months.  It turns out that I feel the most comfortable sticking with what I know.  That brings us to what I would consider my "Staple" products.  These are the things that I keep coming back to after trying other products.  Sure, sometimes I like to change things up a bit, but right now I have this desire to just keep it simple.



MY YOUTUBE VIDEO ABOUT THE HAIR PRODUCTS 
I'LL BE USING FOR THE 
4 MONTH NO HEAT CHALLENGE


One thing I want to mention, that is not shown in the video, are my moisturizers.  I'm still in love with the Hollywood Beauty Olive Creme but I'm also using the Elasta QP Mango and Olive moisturizer.  Otherwise, everything else is in the video.  You can also take a look at what's listed in the tab above named "Hair Regimen" to see some of the things I do on a weekly basis.

2 comments:

  1. OMG love ur YT channel! Just subcribed.. looking forward to watching ur vids.. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I just discovered you in IG so I'm looking forward to more makeup looks! :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails