Sunday, October 3, 2010

New Multivitamin for Hair Growth

I joined the "Ultimate Hair Growth Challenge," on K.I.S.S. at the end of August.  It lasts for 6 months and only requires two things:

1.  Use a growth aid 2-5 times per week
2.  Take a multivitamin every day

At the beginning of the challenge, I was on the tail end of a bottle of Women's One a Day vitamins.  I can't say too much about them as far as hair growth because I didn't notice any difference while using them.  I also kept having an upset stomach whenever I took them.  The hair challenge gave me a good enough excuse to start looking for
something new. 

I wanted a vitamin that would give me the minerals I need along with some natural elements.  So I headed to one of my favorite Natural Grocery stores called Vitamin Cottage where I often shop for supplements and natural hair care products.  The prices are reasonable and they have a pretty good selection.  I settled on the Women's One Food Based Multivitamin by Rainbow Light.  It is gentler on my stomach (as the bottle states) and is made with things like kale and spinach juice, organic spirulina, probiotics and enzymes.  So far, I prefer it over my old vitamin because with it being easier to take, I'm keeping up with it better.  I can almost swear that my nails are growing faster so that tells me it may a good choice for my hair growth challenge.  My first length check is at the end of October so we'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails